Moon Palikir – 2022 Schedule
Boat: M.V. Moon Palikir
Surfing area: Mentawais / Telos
Top speed: 12 Knots
Rooms type: 4 double cabins and 1 cabin for 4 people, all with single bunk beds (all air-con)
Max guests: 12
High Season: APR – SEP
Low Season: OCT – MAR
|00# - 07/FEB to 19/FEB||Closed||12||Low season|
|0# - 21/FEB to 05/MAR||Closed||12||Low season|
|01# - 07/MAR to 19/MAR||Closed||12||Low season|
|02# - 21/MAR to 02/APR||Closed||12||Low season|
|03# - 04/APR to 16/APR||Sold out||0||Low season|
|04# - 18/APR to 30/APR||Sold out||0||Low season|
|05# - 07/MAY to 19/MAY||Closed||10||High season|
|06# - 21/MAY to 02/JUN||Closed||1||High season|
|07# - 04/JUN to 16/JUN||Sold out||0||High season|
|08# - 18/JUN to 30/JUN||Closed||3||High season|
|09# - 02/JUL to 14/JUL||Sold out||0||High season|
|10# - 16/JUL to 28/JUL||Closed||5||High season|
|11# - 30/JUL to 11/AUG||Sold out||0||High season|
|12# - 13/AUG to 25/AUG||Sold out||0||High season|
|13# - 27/AUG to 08/SEP||Closed||12||High season|
|14# - 10/SEP to 22/SEP||Sold out||0||High season|
|15# - 24/SEP to 06/OCT||Sold out||0||High season|
|16# - 08/OCT to 20/OCT||Sold out||0||High season|
|17# - 22/OCT to 03/NOV||7||High season|
|18# - 05/NOV to 17/NOV||Sold out||0||Low season|
|19# - 19/NOV to 01/DEC||Sold out||0||Low season|
|20# - 03/DEC to 15/DEC||12||Low season|
Star Koat 2 – 2022 Schedule
Boat: M.V. Star Koat 2
Surfing area: Banyaks / Hinakos
Top speed: 12 Knots
Rooms type: 6 cabins with 2 single beds each (all air-con)
Max guests: 12
High Season: APR – SEP
Low Season: OCT – MAR
|00# - 08/FEB to 19/FEB||Closed||12||Low season|
|0# - 21/FEB to 05/MAR||Sold out||4||Low season|
|01# - 08/MAR to 19/MAR||Closed||1||Low season|
|02# - 22/MAR to 02/APR||Closed||2||Low season|
|03# - 05/APR to 16/APR||Sold out||0||Low season|
|04# - 19/APR to 30/APR||Closed||2||Low season|
|05# - 08/MAY to 19/MAY||Closed||12||High season|
|06# - 22/MAY to 02/JUN||Closed||1||High season|
|07# - 05/JUN to 16/JUN||Sold out||0||High season|
|08# - 19/JUN to 30/JUN||Sold out||0||High season|
|09# - 03/JUL to 14/JUL||Sold out||0||High season|
|10# - 17/JUL to 28/JUL||Closed||1||High season|
|11# - 31/JUL to 11/AUG||Sold out||0||High season|
|12# - 14/AUG to 22/AUG||Sold out||0||High season|
|13# - 28/AUG to 08/SEP||Sold out||0||High season|
|14# - 11/SEP to 22/SEP||Sold out||0||High season|
|15# - 25/SEP to 06/OCT||Sold out||0||High season|
|16# - 09/OCT to 20/OCT||Sold out||0||High season|
|17# - 23/OCT to 03/NOV||Sold out||0||High season|
|18# - 06/NOV to 17/NOV||12||Low season|
|19# - 20/NOV to 01/DEC||12||Low season|
|20# - 03/DEC to 17/DEC||Sold out||0||Low season|
All airport/boat/airport transfers
- On-board air-con cabin accommodation
Chef made meals in diversified menu plus fruits, snacks, soft drinks, mineral water (Vegetarians and Gluten Free diets welcome under request)
15 cartoon of Bintang beer per charter
18ft Speedboat, 12ft tender boat, fishing gear and snorkeling gear.
Experienced surf guide on board
Photo and Video services (available under request)
Indonesia VISA (required for longer than 30 days stay, check your country requirements for VISA with the Indonesian immigration laws)
Mentawai TAX. Guests can pay in Indonesian rupiah at the airport on arrival; valid for 15 days. Cost 1 million rupiah (approximately USD$70)
Extra alcohol (under request)
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO YOUR BOOKING
- Bookings are preferable to be done by one of representative agency; contact us for indications and more information.
- Deposit of US$ 800.00 per person is required to secure boat dates. Booking not secure until the deposit received – this is a first-come, first-served policy and we suggest early reservation to get your preferred dates.
- Initial deposit non-refundable but transferable or exchanged with a friend to take your place on that specific date (passengers are responsible for finding their own replacements).
- Balance of payments is due 60 days prior departure and non-refundable 100%; check our cancellation policy fees below.
- We will send a confirmation of your bookings and deposits via email once the deposit arrive in our bank account.
- Failure to make the final payment by the due date and we will be entitle to cancel your booking and the deposit paid shall be lost.
- In case of promotional deals, if the client fail to make the payments by the due date and conditions agreed for the discounted price the normal rate will apply and the client will lose the discount.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory for your safety and no guest will be able to depart on the boat trips unless they have copies of their travel insurance documents before departure.
- Authorized agency: check our list of authorized agencies or contact us for indications and more information.
- Bank deposit: International transfer to Mentawai Surf Charter account will be made by wire transfer. All wire transfer charges and bank fees/commissions, including correspondent bank fees, are to be on client account. The total amount due as invoiced must be received by our bank. Mentawai Surf Charters will charge the client any difference. Exchange rate calculate on day of transfer.
- PayPal: Guests can also utilize the secure PayPal service. Please contact us for more information. PayPal payments are subject to 5% surcharge and the guest must accept any additional international fees.
Other charges incurred during the trip (photography, Mentawai TAX, crew tips, extra beers and liquor/wine) will be accept only cash payments in USD or IDR. Payments by traveler’s checks, other currencies, credit card or personal checks are not accepted. Mentawai Tourism Tax is NOT included in the package and is charged before the boat departure to Mentawai. This TAX controlled by Indonesia Government may change at short notice so is chargeable at the rate that applies at the time.
- Initial deposit non-refundable but transferable or exchangeable with a friend to take your place on that specific date (passengers are responsible for finding their own replacements).
- If cancellation is within 59-45 days prior to departure – 40% cancellation fee applies (total cost of trip) and the remaining 60% converted into CREDIT to use within 1 year from the original date. CREDIT transferable.
- If cancellation is within 44 days prior to departure – non-refundable, 100% cancellation fee.
- There are no refunds of any kind given for poor surf, inclement weather, airline related delays or cancellations and late departures from designated trip date or itinerary.
- In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons relating to unstable global, national, or local political or natural conditions that do not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of Mentawai Surf Charters fleet.
- In the event of cancellation of a trip by Mentawai Surf Charters, the company reserves the right to substitute a trip on another comparable boat or accommodation on the same dates. In case of no alternative trip is available as described above, the guest will receive a full refund of the boat payment (not included airfares).
- During the journey if the boat cannot continue the trip due to mechanical and or technical problems and no alternative boat is available to continue, the guest will receive a refund proportional to the days left.
- During the journey if an accident happens to one of the guests or boat crew member, the Captain reserves the right to finish the trip earlier, no refund will be given and Mentawai Surf Charters cannot be liable for this matter.
Agreement of Risk and Loss Responsibility
- Mentawai Surf Charters cannot be liable for climatic or weather conditions that may interfere with your charter. We cannot always guarantee surf when the weather is not permitting and surf is not available, so the client must be willing to accept the surf on offer. Our staff will always search for the best waves available and do their best to adjust to the needs and surfing standards of our clientele.
- Mentawai Surf Charters does not accept any responsibility for the non-arrival or the late arrival of surfboards, surfboard bags and luggage.
- The captain on board reserves the right to remove any passengers from the boat that compromises the welfare and safety of the vessel, passengers and/or crew at any time, in accordance with maritime law.
- Mentawai Surf Charters is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of scheduled airline flights.
- The Client is aware that this boat trip, in addition to usual risks of any holiday trip, has some extra risks and dangers which may include physical effort, remoteness to normal from the usual routine and medical facilities, unexpected extreme weather conditions and the difficulties to evacuate the area.
- The client will exempt Mentawai Surf Charters as well as its boats and respective crew against any liability resulting in damages of any nature due to such circumstances. The client agree that any exclusion of liability also applies to agents or guides of Mentawai Surf Charters.
POLICY EXCLUSIVE AMENDMENTS DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The Client is aware of the requirements established by the Republic of Indonesia to travel into the country due to the Covid-19 pandemic and undertakes to follow and comply with any such requirements, as applicable from time to time.
- The Client acknowledges that the requirements established by the Republic of Indonesia to travel into the country may vary from time to time, and may determine that the Clients comply with the following requirements: (a) having been fully vaccinated against Covid-19; (b) perform any and all covid-19 tests that may be required under Indonesian Law; (c) proceed to quarantine for the period determined by Indonesian Law in a hotel, which shall not exceed 5-8 business days; and (iv) obtain any visa that may be required to enter the country, in a timely manner and prior to travelling to the country.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Client shall bear any and all costs and expenses in connection with the requirements to travel into the country mentioned in clause 2. above.
- In case the Client is prevented from entering the country due to a valid external reason and which is not attributable to MSC, the Client will be offered an alternative date and the trip will be rescheduled subject to MSC availability.
- If the country is under lockdown and/or the Indonesian Government is not accepting any type of Visas (such as B211A visas and/or Tourist Visas), this shall be deemed as a “valid external reason” for the purposes of clause 4. above.
- If for some reason a Client fails to attend a trip on the relevant scheduled date, save for a valid external reason, MSC will not refund any amounts paid and will not grant any reschedule alternative.